1Password (One Password) is a full-featured password manager that provides you a secure place to store various login passwords, licenses, notes and more. With this software, you can generate a fantastic-strength password with advanced options up-to 64 chars length. You can store any sensitive information like Secure Notes, Identities, Credit Cards, Bank Accounts, Email Accounts, iCloud accounts, and more in a secure, encrypted data file, for later use. 1Password allows you to save login usernames and passwords from supported browsers that automatically detects when you are logging into a web site, and access your data anywhere you need it.
1Password for Windows for the first time supports Opera. The program makes you more productive while simultaneously increasing your security with unique and strong passwords for all your accounts. It gives you the total-security you need in today’s online world.
- Access and sync all your data to all your devices
- Automatically fill out forms when browsing
- Customize words, special characters, and more.
- Instant store and login with browsers integration
- Securely checks logins for known vulnerabilities
- Store Passwords, Accounts, Notes and more
- Store your passwords and protect your identity
- Strong password generator (up-to 64 chars length)
- Supports IE, Chrome, Firefox, and Opera browsers
- Supports Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Android
- And so much more.
What’s New in 1Password 7.3:
- Improved security of native messaging
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
1Password 7.3.654 Multilingual Full Version
Download Links – 8.2 MB | Pass: www.mazterize.com
- Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- 1 GHz processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 50 MB free disk space
- Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera
How to install and activate:
- Disconnect from internet (most recommended)
- Extract and install the program (launch setup)
- No Crack or License Key required, (Pre-cracked)
- Always disable automatic check for updates#
- #Go to “File” > “Preferences…” > “Update”